Rob DeGrand Memorial Scholarship
The Rob DeGrand Memorial Foundation provides high school seniors with a cash award for attendance at a college, university, or technical school to which the student has been accepted for admission.
The student or their family is under no obligation to the Rob DeGrand Memorial Foundation. The Foundation only expects the student will work diligently to educate him or herself and will maintain an acceptable academic standing.
- Must be a graduating member of Luxemburg Casco, Southern Door or St. Thomas the Apostle Parish in Sugarbush.
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a vocational, technical, University, or other institution with the goal of attaining a higher education.
- Application must be filed by the deadline
SCHOLARSHIP SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Completed Application with TYPED description of college plan.
- Service Related Activities: High School, Student Body, and Community.
- Academic Achievement
- Financial Need.
** The Committee will select the scholarship recipient.
Please check back in the Spring of 2014 for application information.
A scholarship certificate will be awarded at the annual school’s award presentation.
The Committee will present the scholarship check at the annual Rob DeGrand Memorial Foundation Tournament in August at the SUGARBUSH ball field after the softball championship game. Data and time will be forwarded to recipients
*** If the scholarship recipient decides not to enroll at any educational institution between the time of the scholarship award and the beginning of the fall term following high school graduation, the Committee reserves the right to review the circumstances, remove the scholarship award, and award the scholarship to another student.