Rob DeGrand Memorial Foundation Tournament Beneficiaries
In addition to awarding scholarships each year, the Rob DeGrand Memorial Foundation is able to make significant donations to many in need in Northeast Wisconsin.
Recipients of assistance have included:
- an individual diagnosed with Lymphoma
- a child born prematurely
- an individual in need of a liver transplant
- an individual with neurofibromatosis disease
- a child with spinal muscular atrophy
- a child diagnosed with leukemia
- two victims of a house fires
- an individual involved in car accident
- an individual involved in farm accident
- seven cancer patients
- other local charities.